Unified Communications integrates real-time and non real-time communications presenting a consistent unified user interface and user experience across multiple devices and media types.
Unified Communications enables people to connect, communicate and collaborate seamlessly to improve business agility and results. These results include better user and group productivity, dynamic collaboration and simplified business processes, with the goal of increasing revenues, decreasing costs and improving customer service.
Unified communications is not a single product but a comprehensive solution that ties several components together.
UC components include:
- Call control
- Presence & instant messaging
- Unified messaging
- Conferencing (audio, video & web)
- Collaboration tools
- Mobility (including extension mobility, single number reach)
All these components gives you the ability to communicate from anywhere, on any devices to any content.
Cofely Quentris is able to help you design, implement and maintain one of those components or the comprehensive solution. In such solution a lot of choices have to be taken to build the right workspace in accordance with your business needs:
- Where: on premises, in the cloud or a mix
- PBX Type: ISDN, VoIP or a mix
- External lines: ISDN or SIP trunking
- Wireless: Voice over Wifi, DECT, GSM
- Devices: fixed phone, mobile phone, softphone, GSM
- Mobility: Remote user needs, video solutions
- Integration: with Active Directory, with Microsoft, with CRM, ….
- Trainings: End user trainings, train the trainer approach, user adoption program